Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Auras Energy & Why I Don't Like Being Touched

I know I may sound kind of strange but I truly do believe that energy can be transferred from person-to-person. Something as simple as a handshake can transfer a number of different energies. When you open your hand its like youre opening a part of yourself. Someone with malintent can transfer their negativity towards you. I've always been kind of iffy when it comes to making any sort of physical contact with anyone. Not saying that is a privilege to touch me but at the same time it's a big thing for anyone to get a handshake much less a hug out of me. In my crazy comic geek reference it's almost like the Hulk and absorbing man or Rogues ability to steal other mutants powers . I feel like your life force can be drained. You can get a decent reading on someone when you first meet them. A handshake says a lot. Weak handshakes are the worst why even bother if I open my hand and open part of myself to you and you don't apply or give anything back then it's a wasted effort. Hugging someone is a completely different story. I've got to be really close to you for me to open my arms and give an even bigger part of myself to you. Most guys jump at the opportunity to give females hugs regardless whether their thirsty or not. Me I'll pass on the opportunity on frequent occasion if I don't have any sort of connection with you /don't like you regardless how attractive you may be I don't feel like its worth it. If you hug & really embrace someone in my eyes it's like youre transferring all of your love and positivity into that person. I'm sure it's just superstition on my part but at the same time they say that when death comes for you all it takes is for him to touch you & then you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment